A friend of mine challenged me to further think about what I want to accomplish in my lifetime… she gave me homework, so here it goes in no particular order… My aspirations.
1. I want to win at least 1 major award for my music.
2. I want to write a book.
3. I want to eat healthier.
4. I want to workout consistently.
5. I want to be tri-coastal and have an international home base.
6. I want to make at least $1 million dollars in a year’s time from my music.
7. I want to be able to support my family financially.
8. I want to incorporate songwriting into the creative writing curriculum in schools.
9. I want a master’s in creative writing from a highly acclaimed university.
10. I want to perform at least 3 major music fests on the main-stage within a year’s time.
11. I want to be an advocate for women in education and the music business.
12. I want to touch the world with my music.
13. I want to have my own family one day.
14. I want to be considered the Oprah of the music industry.
15. I want to create and sustain a charitable organization.
16. I want to maintain my relationship with God and core values while conquering the entertainment industry.
17. I want to be a voice in a cartoon.
18. I want to have at least one #1 international hit.
19. I want to fully staff and work my (record) label.
20. I want to eat food all over the world.
21. I want to sell out stadiums at 75.
22. I want to be the first, with my unique story, to create a successful music/media empire in a 5 year time span.
23. I want to put out at least one album a year.
24. I want to learn piano (again) or guitar… Or both!
25. I want to find balance between a successful life and career.
What are your goals??? DeAndre
26. I want a publishing deal with EMI, Sony/ATV, Warner/Chappell, or Universal Publishing.